Wednesday 13 June 2012

Walking the dog



My pooch and i decided to head out into the lovely sunshine. I have a gorgeous pair of river island sandals that i was dying to wear, however this revealed on major problem. MY TOES. I'm ashamed to say i haven't done them in a few weeks, but i thought if i'm going to do it, i might as well go all out!





So i have some leftover nails inc stickers that i snapped up for £2! absolute bargain. They don't really work on my hands (my nails are a bit too arched) but they're perfect on my toes!





And this was the result! They've been on for AGES now. As i've previously said - use a bit of nail glue on the tips of the stickers, they'll stay on much longer!

They're normally £8 a set, and i'm not too sure if i would pay that (but maybe that's because i'm a poor student!)


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment