Thursday 14 June 2012

The Konad Stamper

So a lovely friend of mine just asked where i get all my nail stuff from. So im going to give you guys some of my secrets, tips and also some of my vendors.


Konad Nail Stamper


Lets start with my pride and joy - The Konad nail stamper. Its so easy to use, and theres so many different plates. My metallic print nails were done with one of these bad boys. If your not good at freehand designs, this will be your best friend. 





One word of caution though, don't try and save a couple of quid by buying replica plates. I brought some off amazon, which seemed exactly the same. They're shit bad quality. The real konad ones are worth it. On their website they have a list of all the plates and the designs on them with a corresponding number so you can hunt out the plates individually. I got them so long ago i dont actually know where i got them from, but i believe it was from ebay. Konad also sell their own nail polishes which i've never actually brought. My own seem to be fine, i just try and use quite thick nail polishes as thin ones don't make the design stand out so much. This was my first, and still my best, nail art investment. 


Heres a really good tutorial on the konad stamper if you've never used it before


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVuMmik8Wh8


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment