Wednesday 13 June 2012

My First Kiss



Its no secret that nail art stickers seem like the perfect solution. However, i have the blessing of very arched nails (sarcasm just doesn't translate well on here!)


This means everytime i try to use them, especially the foil type ones, they crinkle madly. 


But i think those days are over!


I have finally found a brand which is perfect for me...





I came across these in boots, reduced to £2. I do love a bargin. Anyway, theyre kind of a plastically material, which is actually so much easier to apply. I chose a kiss design...





(sorry for the terrible picture)


it lasted for two weeks. HOWEVER... for some reason i was smart and tried to put on a top coat. this made it go VERY spongey, and took a long time to dry. i mean hours. 


Also a little tip - if you want nail stickers to last longer, use some nail glue on the tips. this is the primary place for chipping and doing this should prevent it. -


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment